Xigncode3 alert popping up

Since yesterday, when I open elsword with elscheat, within a couple of minutes elsword will close with the pop-up below. I haven't been banned or anything but I can't use the cheat. Elsword by itself works ok.

NA server

Normal Elsword

Doesn't matter which char/dung/cheats turned on or off

w4e6qclr1w051.png?width=478%26format=png

Well I restarted and it's not closing and mostly working.  "Full map item vac" and "Auto next stage" aren't working properly though. Not playing through steam, just normal

Uhh well apparently restarting is the key to everything because I restarted elscheat and elsword again and now they are working. Earlier the item vac and auto next stage just weren't turning on/working at all. The character wouldn't teleport to the next stage and none of the ed was being picked up. All I did was restart a couple times and everything seems fine now. 

Thanks for helping^^

@XJapan Please help 🥲 It was working yesterday and now I am back at square 1 with the same problems I started off with yesterday (The cheats don't work and the error code keeps popping up)

Another problem now is whenever I try to open elscheat, it says a new version is available even though I just downloaded it so it won't even run.