Dynamox

• Last visited

About Dynamox

• Birthday 10/20/2002

Profile Information

Dynamox's Achievements

1. FIXED : 1. press the "start" button 2.right click on computer and then properties 3.on the left press advanced system settings 4.then on power 5.Data Execution Prevention 6.Then go to your Elsword mine is here: Local drive/KOGGAMES/Elsword/data and then add elx.exe or something like that then it should work it worked for me
  2. Yup , i think i have the same problem and i think that it is the hack not the computer owo
  3. Ok , i tried in on a windows 8 pc and it didn't work either so...
  4. And the funny thing is i got Windows 7 too maybe Windows 7 is the problem ? ://
  5. It can't be my Computer it worked on old versions , i think it is the new bypass version because on void it is working and void hack has the old bypass thingy hmmm... seriously i want to sue the new ed hack :c
  6. There still some other people like me that don''t have other hacks and the same problem as her or him owo idek
  7. I start the hack , choose Elsword NA , i launch Elsword NA nothing happens even the game doesn't start what'S the problem? :c
  8. Everything starts fine but if i want to do something like mana hack or hp hack or summon a monster it is not working pls fix it!
  9. Yup ikr not in official , just in the practice mode