plnull

• Last visited

• Days Won

plnull last won the day on June 24 2018

plnull had the most liked content!

About plnull

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

plnull's Achievements

1. He just said server sided, means impossible to hack K-chings / Equipements enchancement, and if you manage to do it by miracle, you wil get instant ban
  2. Void or Not, hacks can be detected if you make really little mistakes, Happens, but still we talk about Ways safer, like you can do solace forteress and title without getting banned, you see what do I mean ?
  3. Well, God Mode is rushing through the dungeon like a chicken "spectral effect, no damage, no knockdown, but risks are higher" well, on my sight, thats get me 3 account ban because of stupid mistakes , the perspective of Super armor status is taking damage without getting knowdown, the part of taking damage make less risks to get banned, and hp pots are really cheap, you can buy them on every village.
  4. Hey @XJapan When I was playing on NA today, I experienced a weird thing, was playing with God Mod then, the hack reacted like I was on Anti-Knockdown mod known as Super-armor status, that comes now my suggestion, The point of this is, try to add a new kind of hack ofc "if possible", an anti-knockdown hack when you can still take damage, like Stone Apple effect, coupled with a full-hp hack or just new HP Potion added on NA, we could get damage, be full life, and maybe avoid get banned bcs we dont take damage on a dungeon, can be amazing right !? let you reading and thinking about that.
  5. lmao sherlock, suggestions are here to help them improving the hack with the lesser chance of making their users to get banned, this suggestion is one of them, well if you still want to get banned sure, but please dont answer on suggestion post if you are just here to make a non-constructive comment.
  6. Maybe, it can be better to control the % of the stats, Like crit chance or crit damage or attack speed and more, less risks to get banned, I mean from 1 to 100%, not like the actual hack from 1 to 5, It would be more safe, but still I dont know if It's possible.
  7. access violation at address 31BF2AA2 in module x2.exe. red of addresss F6682C20, make the game crash everytime I activate critical chance, ty to update that
  8. from yesterday, I have a problem with attack speed hack, seems not working on void elsword, can someone test that too to tell me if It's a problem from me or the hack problem ! thanks