Member VIP
  • Last visited

• Days Won

S3nlu last won the day on February 2 2023

S3nlu had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About S3nlu

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I switched my wifi connection to a different network and it works now. Not a preferable network so I might just switch to it for cheating. Thanks again
  2. @XJapan Please help It was working yesterday and now I am back at square 1 with the same problems I started off with yesterday (The cheats don't work and the error code keeps popping up) Another problem now is whenever I try to open elscheat, it says a new version is available even though I just downloaded it so it won't even run.
  3. Uhh well apparently restarting is the key to everything because I restarted elscheat and elsword again and now they are working. Earlier the item vac and auto next stage just weren't turning on/working at all. The character wouldn't teleport to the next stage and none of the ed was being picked up. All I did was restart a couple times and everything seems fine now. Thanks for helping^^
  4. Well I restarted and it's not closing and mostly working. "Full map item vac" and "Auto next stage" aren't working properly though. Not playing through steam, just normal
  5. So I can't use the cheat at all rn and when I tried it again earlier, none of the cheats worked even though they were turned on. @XJapan Can you help?
  6. Since yesterday, when I open elsword with elscheat, within a couple of minutes elsword will close with the pop-up below. I haven't been banned or anything but I can't use the cheat. Elsword by itself works ok. NA server Normal Elsword Doesn't matter which char/dung/cheats turned on or off
  7. My license key is not working. Says invalid code.