• Last visited

• Days Won

Eevee-Chan last won the day on February 21 2020

Eevee-Chan had the most liked content!

About Eevee-Chan

• Birthday February 10

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Eevee-Chan's Achievements

1. Oh... You meant the New Master Road titles... It's 1870
  2. "Dance of Flames"?, you mean Dancing Flame Weapon(910) Titles are always by 10s~ Example: Ann's Gift is [10], add +10 El Scout is [20]
  3. xJapan have to update the hack plz be patient , it takes time.
  4. Sometimes they reused low numbers for the new titles, as the some of the lower numbers aren't used. Example: Rekindled Fire is a newer title yet it's code is 1680
  5. Not any of the new ones, I basically just put in random numbers until I got it, tbh.
  6. Only use [Full Map Attack / God Mode / Item Vac] It's because the Resource Hacks can be really unstable, and crashes the game. MP Hack should only be active if you need MP and not on all the time. Once you have MP turn it off immediately. ============================================================================================ You can use the title hack there are some useful titles to get into dungeons and to boost damage. Rekindled Fire [1680] HP Increase +10% Attack Speed +10% When Attacking, 5% chance to summon Blazing Scythe, and gain the buff White Flash (Critical Damage +5%,Infinite Duration) cannot be overlapped (Cooldown for 10 seconds)When Attacked, 7% chance to summon Blazing Armor, and gain the buff Crimson Armor (Reduced Damage +10%,Infinite Duration) (Cooldown for 10 seconds) When using Special Active Skills, 10% chance to summon Meteor, and gain the buff Crimson Orb (All Skill Damage +5%,Infinite Duration) (Cooldown for 10 seconds) When all 3 buffs are active at the same time, gain the buff Primordial FlamePrimordial Flame: All Skill Damage +10%, Reduced Damage +20%, Critical Damage +10%, When Attacking, absorb 15% of damage dealt to recover HP(Duration: 20 sec) I use this one.
  7. If you need anything, PM me and I'll try to help you as soon as possible~

8. Sorry for not being active, Real Life is getting in the way. (TT w TT)''

9. Like a costume hack? It would be a dream, but sadly kom edits are hard to do for costumes, ever since they block the way to kom edit it.
  10. (TT n TT)" I've been really sick, sorry for not being active....

1. XJapan

XJapan

no problem, the important thing is that you came back \o/

2. Seifer

Seifer

I hope you get better!

3. XJapan

XJapan

i hope you get better soon too, if you need help we are here ^_^

11. o - o'' Wasn't this in every guide for the hack? and even on the Hack itself?
  12. Since it's NA just use God Mode and Dual Attack(Depends on Class)
  13. Try downloading the hack again, after turning anti-virus and fully off. and then open the hack as administer.