Karma last won the day on October 11 2016

Karma had the most liked content!

About Karma

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,479 profile views

Karma's Achievements

1. Before new ones current ones should be made stable
  2. Can't you just add an option on launcher itself for it? Like if you select it then it automatically switches the x2.exe file on launch and changes it back on crash/close
  3. +1 I want hotkeys back because of how much easier they made my life. To avoid this we could have custom ones that get saved /o/
  4. It would be nice if we could get a button to kill own character for helping with some of the random missions where you need to resurrect. That is all ty.
  5. Have you disabled antivirus and windows firewall or added exception in them for hack? If no do so as it can block and kill hack process. Do you run it as administrator? If above reasons are not relevant or don't fix it try to run it in Windows XP compatability mode. To do this: right click hack and click "Properties" a new window will appear where you need to select "Compatability" tab here Tick the box saying "Run this program in compatability mode for:" and then select "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)" and click Apply at bottom.
  6. Not sure which title you mean but all of them require you to either complete dungeon certain amount of times or do it in certain speed so you can't just kill a monster and get it, you will need to complete the whole dungeon.
  7. Are you running any new program from last time you were able to run hack?
  8. This depends on how you use it and on your PC as it runs better in certain ways and conditions
  9. xJapan updated it so it should be working now
  10. Strange because it's working fine for me.. Try checking this post http://www.cheatselsword.com/forum/index.php?/topic/527-when-your-hack-doesnt-work/ the " If hack doesn't open after clicking banner or doesn't work when in game" part and the extra stuff at bottom. See if that post helps you, I will message xJapan and ask about this too.
  11. You either add exception in your antivirus for the hack or disable your antivirus
  12. That usually happens when your PC protection blocks the hack from downloading the .dll file and when you start els there is no hack to inject
  13. You probably hit F1 by accident when going for ESC. This is kinda bad that we can't turn off hotkeys for the cheats for now but have to deal with what we have.
  14. By not using the hack do you mean you didn't click on any of the cheats or you didn't turn it on?