• Last visited

• Days Won

Elsword last won the day on August 13 2017

Elsword had the most liked content!

About Elsword

• Birthday 03/05/1998

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Elsword's Achievements

1. Considering this is true for [Void] I can only assume that for [NA] it works the same way. But i can not be sure, I have been banned in the past for things i did almost a year ago, so my best advice would to just stay away from people you don't trust.
  2. So, i decided to remake this since i didn't put much in my old one and it has been awhile. So i go by Elsword. I don't want to post my real name due to security reasons, And Safety reasons. I'm 19 years old, waiting to hit that 21 Iv'e been playing Elsword since NA Beta release. I did play KR before that but only for a month or so because my KR account was banned, Now the only place i can be found is on VOID. Some hobbies i have are Snowboarding, Drawing, Gaming, And of course i love eating but who doesn't. Iv'e been on ElHack since the start, so iv'e been here for awhile but i was mostly just a lurker but now i will be online more, and helping out with the creation of the hack to make it better, more stable, and continue to be the best free hack for elsword. If you have any question feel free to just post a comment ;o i would love to answer them!
  3. F.A.Q's Q: Are we able to have an ED/KC hack? A: No, this is not possible. Q: When is the next update? A: Xjapan, and Yoda will release it when it's ready. Q: Game Guard keeps crashing me what do i do? A: Try loading the hack, then waiting a few minutes before logging into the game. If this doesn't work we have many Bypass guides. Q: Can we remove hacks from PvP? A: This is still an ongoing dispute so as of now we will not know. Some things are disabled for PvP at the moment. Q: Why is Xjapan, and Yoda so amazing? A: Because they put time and work into making FREE hacks for us <3 Q: What's the best way of making ED? A: Use the Cobo wep + Passionate touch title, and farm the Sander SD. Or 9-6 (More will be added if the same questions shows up) Credits: Andry ;3
  4. You are not allowed to post links to the hack, unless it directs you to the website download. Xjapan has said this many times, And i advise you to follow that rule and take this down. The last thing we need is people posting links all over and than hacking our members. So to anyone who reads this post do not download from these links, only use the trusted links from the website. If you wish to see what i mean by links that direct you to the website click the Server link in my signature. (:
  5. So, this is going to tell you which NPC want's what gift. [Ruben] Lowe - Sword Hagus - Cake Ann - Crystal [Cobo] Ariel - Candle Luriel - Book Myu - Crystal Camilla - Sword [Elder] Hoffman - Book Echo - Cake Lenphad - Sword Luichel - Candle [bethma] ChaCha Buch - Candle Stella - Sword Richian - Crystal Toma - Book [Altera] Aida - Crystal Adel - Candle Amos - Book Agatha - Cake [Feita] Lento - Sword Allegro - Book [Velder] Grail - Cake Vanessa - Sword Noel - Book Hanna - Cake Parus - Candle [Hamel] Penensio - Candle Horatio - Sword Lucy - Crystal Denka - Cake Daisy - Book [sander] Emirate - Candle Rosean - Crystal Vapor - Cake Dafarr - Sword [Lanox] Steel - Cake Pesop - Crystal Edel/Sebastian - Cake Ryota - Sword [Rest Areas] Glave - Candle Helen - Book Remember to drop a like :3 and maybe a thanks <3
  6. +Updated post for easier joining. +Added note for the scum KoG leachers +No longer need to PM me to join the guild
  7. ; n; red small text.. the pain.
  8. q .q satan y u show up here ;( but welcome just dont eat me
  9. Elsword

Hi there.

Heelooooooooo ;o !!
  10. Elsword

Hey Hu c:

' ^ ' Welcome! ~(ouo)~
  11. Elsword

Hi! <3

Hello der lil' one ;o
  12. Elsword