Plague last won the day on April 7 2023

Plague had the most liked content!

About Plague

• Birthday 03/03/1999

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,197 profile views

Plague's Achievements

1. I've been waiting nearly a month and they still investigating my account. gg
  2. Thats dumb as hell, why would they have that feature implemented in the game then if they didn't want that to happen.
  3. They can have fun, I haven't play elsword in 3 months.
  4. I actually sent in a ticket because this is ridiculous. I sent over 30M ED to my new created character on the same account and I bought stuff from the board, but months later I get a restriction. Not sure why, I haven't played the games in like a month or two and I come back to a restricted trade account. So I sent in a ticket, just waiting for them to give me an update.
  5. I see what the problem is. 1) Who the hell still use windows 7 2) Google Chrome. Always sucking up cpu.
  6. We are infected by our own misunderstanding of how our own minds work. ~ Kevin Kelly

7. Just wondering if it's possible to make the mod were it can auto collect ED. So it kinda have the traits most pets do.
  8. So, when I was playing Elsword I realized that every time I activate Full mana the game freezes and I have to use my task manager to close out the game completely. Is this just happening to me?
  9. Don't be lazy and use auto kill That's the quickest way to get banned
  10. Did you previously install this elsword hack? If so go: C:\EH\Elss.exe So what you doing is 1. Go to your C: Drive 2. Find the EH Folder 3. Double click on the file that have the name Elss 4. Run Elsword. Once you click on the Elss file, it skips the hack launcher and it waits for you to load up elsword
  11. That first theme looks sexy af