Locard

• Last visited

• Days Won

Locard last won the day on October 7 2023

Locard had the most liked content!

About Locard

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. SInce the thread's answered, I'll just lock it.
  2. Bye tho, I can go around with discord & closers too. I mean sometimes I get off from this server for like 1-3 months, I just forget to go in here xD
  3. Oh well, this is still alive. XJapan hasn't took a recent take on here, thus is why I leave this thread on. Oh by the way I hided salt.
  4. Thread Answered, thus is why I lock it.
  5. Your question has been answered with the quotes above, and complaining again won't make anything go faster. This thread is locked.
  6. Locard

Uhh, who are you? I don't recall you being promoted, or did I just get out of my cavern?

1. Kuu

Kuu

Drake promoted me, during last month guessing you've been gone for during that time...?

7. It's IMPOSSIBLE to return to the previous version, or every new hack will be deleted. aka: NO
  8. I hereby leave a bump!
  9. Yaaay first topic in here !!! Alright so welcome to my Farming Shop. Here, I'll "daily" update and tell what I can farm for, help for, whatever you want for. This would be my first ever shop in the forums. BUYING: Nothing for the moment Selling: Mithril Pieces or Stones(little mithril thingy, will upload later) 50k/ea STOCK: 0 atm Magic Stone of the Wise(depending on RNG), price is 5m/ea FARMING: I can help, carry to farming on VOID ONLY. Reasons: NA checks logs, EU aswell, KR too. It's the least I could do. You may pay or not, as we're farming heroics(HoB or can level up your characters). I'm not sure about the payments but keep in mind those are offered ones. Payments Accepted: ED, IC's(Ice Crystals) and various things. Services: Carry into HoB Heroics(You may pay or not, 25 runs > 15m, 30 runs> 25m, 40 runs> 35m, during those runs I might get the ED from HoB so it's basically free money for you. but pay if you want i dont mind.) Carry into leveling( lv xx to xx > depends) Rules: You would NOT leak any of my IGN's, they are secret they MUST be secret You would NOT report because I farmed(without the hack) most of my things and it will be heart-breaking to see everything going to waste. You may askme various things but you MUST have patience because as I said, the hack is defective and everyone got a life. You "may" assist the farming business by carrying etc but it's "my" idea and I'd love to have a unique part of it. I will make a "Trusted Carrying" topic later. FORM: To request a carry, please follow this form: 1: IGN 2: Forum Name 3: Class 4: Do you need a carry? (Y/N, color the thing you want) 5: What kind of carry you need? (HoB, Levelling, color the thing you need) 6: Agreeing with the rules? (Y/N, color the thing you want) 7(OPTIONAL for those intrested): Do you want to help Locard carrying?(Y/N, explain what good you are in dungeons, speeddungeoning, bossing,titles etc)
  10. I thought you got 1b ED. LOL dumb me Anyways if its void you can be sure you cant get banned for that, but if its NA, then you might.