KodiAzukoi

• Last visited

About KodiAzukoi

KodiAzukoi's Achievements

1. An extra tip to the players who crash mid-raid or crash attempting to hack raid: To put less stress on the hack, you can go into options > graphics and set everything to Low, then click apply. Doing this will put less stress on your pc, and will cause skill animations and flashing to become less crash-threatening. There is still always the possibility that you will crash anyway. But I found this to help lower the chances of crashing mid-raid, and blowing off my daily raid chance. Remember that you must obtain host of the room in order for the hacks to work. The method I like to use to see if I got host or not is by turning on Awk Hack when all of my beads are empty, and then checking to see if they fill up upon entering raid. Good luck to you bum ass cheaters. <3
  2. If you're trying to use the NA hack on Void server, then it is most likely not going to work.
  3. Even if some people attempted to abuse the socket hack, if it were ever to exist, the game itself has a normalization system to prevent certain stat socketing from going too far above a certain point. I believe this would be a great idea. Not all of us were lucky enough to be receiving enough sage stones to get the sockets that we wanted so badly, and not all of us are rich enough to be buying the old magic stones pre secret dungeon renewal that everybody prefers so much over the current stones. If this were a thing, imagine how much time, money, and socket stress we'd be spared. +1 on this.
  4. Actually, by following this tip it helped me learn that to get a really lengthy, five to nine hour long session without disconnecting, providing that you don't go all out on the checkboxes putting the hack on a lot of stress, you can get rid of GameGuard terminating the client. By uninstalling Elsword, the hack, and the .bat file to disable GameGuard, restarting your pc, and reinstalling everything, you can get a good hacking session going without any crashes or dc's. At least, this is my experience. Thank you, Ferrums <:
  5. Let me first mention, this did work last night while I was using it. However, since the end of my hacking session last night, and still a problem at the moment, is that GG is now repeatedly terminating the client. I've followed many processes on disabling GG, such as a .bat file that should disable it, deleting the GG files upon Elsword login, redownloading the hack and restarting my pc, etc. Sometimes Elsword closes without any notice at all. Also, another unrelated question... Hacking OoR runs. What time would be normal to complete it using crit damage/chance ticks? I have a 5/5 DF and +8 SD weapon.
  6. Let me first mention, this did work last night while I was using it. However, since the end of my hacking session last night, and still a problem at the moment, is that GG is now repeatedly terminating the client. I've followed many processes on disabling GG, such as a .bat file that should disable it, deleting the GG files upon Elsword login, redownloading the hack and restarting my pc, etc. Sometimes Elsword closes without any notice at all. Also, another unrelated question... Hacking OoR runs. What time would be normal to complete it using crit damage/chance ticks? I have a 5/5 DF and +8 SD weapon.
  7. Was working last night, but now the client continuously gets terminated by Gameguard or Elsword closes without any notice. NA server, I've followed every step, logging onto a specific character, running the .bat as admin, pressing n, etc, and I keep getting told that the Gameguard disable was a success, but it still closes afterwards.