Imagonnaki last won the day on May 24 2017

Imagonnaki had the most liked content!

About Imagonnaki

• Birthday 05/24/2001

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

739 profile views

Imagonnaki's Achievements

1. What new title? just input the ID on ascending numbers you'll find it.
  2. may i ask something? what character do you use in your profile picture? is it from anime/manga? thanks...

3. First of all i would like to thank XJapan for god mode its really helpful for fast clearing dungeon and for less crash because of fps on elsword before i state my suggestion please don't think a bad idea that i insult XJapan that's why i put it on suggestion and improvement section. So my suggestion is to improve the god mode shot damage that we can still get the damage by value not physically flinch characters or put a fake value on it cuz i overthink on this that it might get us ban because of 0 Shot damage on every dungeon we enter specially heroic and add's fusion theory dungeon (since we can't turn off it). It won't be a problem for ppl that trying to acquire 0 shot damage on dungeon they want since we already have no damage hack. Thanks for hearing me.
  4. Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework v4 and/or ignore the warning as soon as the hack is working fine.
  5. Use commanders dignity title its pretty decent title its like using +11 weapon Comamnders dignity title code : 1050
  6. I tried to paste it as easy as you said but it keep telling me some error something about url invalid or the photo don't appear on tread/reply but if i do the instruction above it post the photo precisely.
  7. Use imgur copy the link of your photo click image post on forum option paste the link add 'i' in the middle of https// and imgur/ifbrj and put '.jpg' at the end. Example : https://i.imgur.com/ifbrj.jpg That's i only know how to post picture but i don't know if there's any easy way
  8. Damn! Summon hack is the most coolest and helpful hack ever made! XJapan said he's making a way to destroy the barrier as his last state! hope will come for us soon...
  9. Just don't abuse the hack like a billion damage... just make sure everything seems legit
  10. Depends on what server are you playing If NA and you made a ruckus like Henir CM they will check the logs both of those account in the party
  11. Raise your hands if someone here from Elhack v1! \( ̄▽ ̄)/
  12. I thought XJapan is developing Bots? He said its on v.15
  13. Lol, i was really hoping for the updates when summon hack will be back on NA .-.