SabriiNah last won the day on November 30 2019

SabriiNah had the most liked content!

About SabriiNah

• Birthday 01/13/1994

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,549 profile views

SabriiNah's Achievements

1. Can you give me your old post link about hacking in Void?

1. SabriiNah

SabriiNah

There's my both post, sorry to late in answer

2. What are you using and wich dung are you hacking?
  3. i've tested them in Elrianode and Varnimyr since them are Only interested dung for farm with new update i dont know, today recently i will back to elsword, gotta check it..
  4. you will, its thing of time to get your ban in the middle of dung, as you see NA its updating a lot and hack isn't working most time XJapan need update it reason i make 2 topics saying the best way to farm and be 100% safe, My 3 dummy account been banned in NA after use full map doing the dung in 22 min. dnt think we are 100% safe using the hack always have a risk if you have something to lose, then be carefull... but its up to you, can follow tips or not, since isn't my bussines who get ban or not, im just help everyone with true tips and not like others who only want see others banned as well
  5. its too simple... i said it always.... No GOD MODE No FULLMAP... with FULL HP you are most than perfect. i said it on my old post about how to farm safe You aren't GOD.
  6. For sure when void update be released
  7. check my topic i give some tips in documents, let me know if that help u
  8. heroic dung no longer has the "hell" mode as I used to have before, now it has its difficulty, but they are not impossible dungs, you can spend it quietly using full hp ... the god mode I refrain from using it because if you measure the time you do in dung, they will also do it with the damage you receive and those things, I've tried with other accounts and nothing happened using god mode, but you know better to prevent than sorry, the full HP is the same as the GM, you only have hp and you receive damage, in the GM you do not receive anything from there on you can use a little critical to help you if you want it.
  9. try to delete the EH folder on your local drive C, disable the windows defender antivirus and allow access to the windows firewall, also try with the compatibility for windows 8 or windows XP service pack 3, most of the time I solve it that way , but currently with the new security system GM's can see everything you do so I would not recommend its use but that is everyone's risk, good luck