1want2d1e

• Last visited

About 1want2d1e

1want2d1e's Achievements

1. Mine's countdown not starting, Can someone solve that problem? The 10 seconds is not starting when I go to google
  2. What he's saying basically is do not hack henir normal in NA server. He was banned when he used that in henir normal so he was looking for other players that got banned in the server for the use of hack
  3. I think only the NA server experiences the ban wave. Here in INT server, we can henir normal 3x a day without even disconnecting from the server (poor internet tho). But I am keeping my profile low through cheats like 2/5 crit damage, 5/5 crit chance and 2/5 atk spd. that composition will not make a huge significant damage to notice, but it can finish the henir normal in a favourable time. But still, Henir challenge is not recommended because of the keen eyes of the GM's
  4. Is the image needs to be uploaded online? Or it can be uploaded from the computer itself? Because nothing happened when I pasted the url of the image from my computer.
  5. How can you upload picture here in this forum? I need it for future references
  6. Hello, My Problem Is: The Symbol Of Elss.exe Changed But It Isn't Working And It Shows Advertisements, But There Is No Advertisement Before Is This Some New Update For The Cheat? (And Can Someone Explain To Me About What Is The Compatible Image Format For This Site?)
  7. Sleep, Sleep And More Sleep

8. Is The Xigncode Used In Int(NA) Server Same With Xigncode Used In KR Server?