Woja

• Last visited

About Woja

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. They don't. Please learn what is static ip and dynamic ip and you you understand why.
  2. that avatar

lol

Almost the same

3. Já imaginava algo do tipo ;-; Parece que terei que fazer dualboot. Obrigado de qualquer forma.
  4. Como vocês sabem eu tenho um computador bem ruim, então eu decidir instalar o WindowsXP para poder jogar Elsword com um pouco menos de LAG, o problema é que o cheat não funciona no WindowsXP. Minha sugestão é: Fazer funcionar no wxp. Se não for possível, então eu gostaria de sugerir que ao menos funções como full map atack sejam disponibilizadas separadamente do trainer, como xJapan fez da última vez com o x2.exe editado. Desculpe pedir para dobrar seu trabalho só para satisfazer alguns pobres jogadores. As you know I have a very bad computer, so I decide to install WindowsXP to be able to play Elsword with a little less LAG, the problem is that cheat does not work on WindowsXP. My suggestion is: Make it work on Windows xp. If it is not possible, then I would suggest that at least functions like full map atack be made available separately from the trainer, as xJapan did the last time with the edited x2.exe. Sorry to ask you to double your work just to satisfy some poor players.