Laby last won the day on February 10 2019

Laby had the most liked content!

About Laby

• Birthday July 7

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,558 profile views
  1. Are you still playing Elsword?

2. I tried the "stall for time" tactic and finally got banned after an investigation that lasted 200+ days. As you can see laying low and not using the hack then send a ticket after major update will make you banned sooner or later. The only way for you to lift trade-ban is to wait until major update, send a ticket after that then clear the very end-game dungeons without hack (obviously with good weapons and high CP). If you cannot clear those dungeons without hack, then your only solution is to never send a ticket. Your trade-ban won't be lifted but at least you can keep your account for indefinite time, it's like a pyrrhic victory. I wish you all good luck and please think carefully before doing anything reckless. The only advice I can give to you guys is to avoid spamming board with super-rare and hard to get items (Varnimyr stuff for example). Proof: https://imgur.com/a/jJXBT4z
  3. I see, I have nothing new either. Seems like we'll have to wait another major update in order to get more information.
  4. Whoa, how did you get ban 3 times? Yea, impossible damage was the best XD, it made farm life easy too bad is nerfed. Raid is pretty obvious that is unsafe. Elrianode City can only be done with 3 people nowadays, so it's hard to get in there ~ Hmm what caught my interest is that, if they want evidence from you then it's certain that a part of the information logs gets wiped from time to time (or should I say update to update).
  5. You may be onto something, but until we get a bigger sample we shouldn't jump to any conclusions. I've been breaking havoc in Elrianode / Add Dungeons and so far no trade-ban on my other test account.
  6. How many characters do you have in that account? It seems like the more characters you have the longer they are going to take.
  7. Hey xVon, I want to ask you something. How many characters do you have in your account that was released from trade-ban?
  8. They are useless, I don't know why you want to use that function. No idea if it is safe or not though. They don't affect title count.