[Update] GameGuard Disable

Was working last night, but now the client continuously gets terminated by Gameguard or Elsword closes without any notice.

NA server, I've followed every step, logging onto a specific character, running the .bat as admin, pressing n, etc, and I keep getting told that the Gameguard disable was a success, but it still closes afterwards.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I made a .bat file to disable gameguard when you play elsword.

But it only works for NA. I'll make the .bat file for the rest of them, later on.

Also run it as a administrator or it won't work...

This doesn't mean you can go on a hacking spree because the server can still crash so beware  :ph34r:

If this doesn't work just tell me and i'll see if I can fix the problem

EDIT: Link will be down for now due to crashing. I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

The way GameGuard works is through a Blowfish algorithm. The way this works is that the server would send four different encrypted random values at random times, the client would then transfer these said values to GameMon.des process running hidden in your computer. GameMon.des then decrypt these values and send them back to the client and from the client to the server. so a simple batch file can't possibly bypass GameGuard, and even if you did stop the gameguard service, the server will still terminate your client in a couple of hours.. so it kinda impossible trying to make a bypass without reverse engineering the algorithm and creating an alternative to the call function so you can work around gameguard rather than bypass it.

The way GameGuard works is through a Blowfish algorithm. The way this works is that the server would send four different encrypted random values at random times, the client would then transfer these said values to GameMon.des process running hidden in your computer. GameMon.des then decrypt these values and send them back to the client and from the client to the server. so a simple batch file can't possibly bypass GameGuard, and even if you did stop the gameguard service, the server will still terminate your client in a couple of hours.. so it kinda impossible trying to make a bypass without reverse engineering the algorithm and creating an alternative to the call function so you can work around gameguard rather than bypass it.

Actually, I worked once. So, it'll try it again

• 3 weeks later...

Just saying, that sc config sc npggsvc and sc npggsvc start= disable doesn't work, only the 3rd one works o.o

Isn't it suppose to be

sc stop "npggsvc"
sc config "npggsvc" start= disabled

sc delete "npggsvc"

o.o my Command prompt (I've run in Admin mode) says that it's not a valid command.

307p2ty.jpg

Edit : I can't tell if this method still works or not. e.e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NICE WORK!! please make a version for elsword br! PLEASE!!

It work for every elsword.. Just edit those bat files with notepad.. If it need a location, edit it location to your elsword's location

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...