C++

Dear staff and dear XJapan,

why you created the hack in Delphi? Is a very old programming language! You need to use C++, is the real Hacking Programming Language, and with this, you can edit the memory very fast and without problems. I propose to change the hack in C++ (also you can bypass GameGuard in this, with the same method with different codes).

If you are acting like a fool and keep on spitting bullshit out of your mouth, how about you program and do a hack yourself.

Let's see if it's so easy as you claim it to be and will finally stop shitting our asses full of your complains and dumbass threads.

I admit that I can't code, but if you are keep on claiming that this or that is better, then stop talking shit and DO shit instead, eh?

No matter the language,i use c++ in the hack too, but i avoid to the maximum the use of c ++ because they use many dlls and need to download the Net Framework 4.5 Visual C ++, Runtime and DirectX. in delphi you do not need these resources

And yes, delphi is an old language, but i use an older language than delphi, is assembly, with assembly i can do everything you imagine  :D  :D

No matter the language,i use c++ in the hack too, but i avoid to the maximum the use of c ++ because they use many dlls and need to download the Net Framework 4.5 Visual C ++, Runtime and DirectX. in delphi you do not need these resources

And yes, delphi is an old language, but i use an older language than delphi, is assembly, with assembly i can do everything you imagine  :D  :D

Cool, you're the best Delphi programmer, but the hackers today use C++ with Cheat Engine to search all offsets and the base address. Also, is good your hacking method.

Cool, you're the best Delphi programmer, but the hackers today use C++ with Cheat Engine to search all offsets and the base address. Also, is good your hacking method.

We use cryptographic codes in values, it is almost impossible the elsword to block the cheats

We are trying to improve our system, and promote more cheats, 100% dual attack, full map attack, item vac, AutoBot

We are working on them, and if we finish we will release

We use cryptographic codes in values, it is almost impossible the elsword to block the cheats

We are trying to improve our system, and promote more cheats, 100% dual attack, full map attack, item vac, AutoBot

We are working on them, and if we finish we will release

And why your Summon Hack was blocked? KoG checked logs or in this forum there is a spy?