always crash when i used version 12.0

Common Issues with Hack

Hack's Problem Fix

• Check your antivirus, defender. make sure the hack is added as exception or disabling your antivirus
  • Check your running program, close all unused program
  • Check where did you install your hack, I recommending to install it at C:\
  • Run it as administrator
    Or edit it's compatibility, run it as Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or higher
  • Delete GameGuard folder
  • Delete log.htm, disconnect.txt at Elsword/Data
  • Clean your PC with CCleaner or etc
  • Delete EH folder or Random-Number folder that has .dll files inside it at C:\
  • Access Violation Issue: Computer -> Properties -> Advanced System Settings -> Advanced -> Settings -> Data Execution Prevention -> Add -> select the hack -> "Apply" and "OK"

Hack Features Tips and Tricks

• AutokillHP FullMP FullNo Delay SkillCharacter System:
    1. Active it
    2. Wait for the effect
    3. Disable it immediatelly
  • One Hit KODamage CriticalChance CriticalNo DamageMonster VACAttack Speed Hack:
    1. Active it
    2. Tested its effect, Hit any monster for Monster VAC kill them immediatelly
    3. Disable it
      Effect will stay untill dungeon is finished, or after hitting/getting hitten by iron armor monster except for Monster VAC
  • Super JumpSpeed Hack:
    There is no trick for this one.. Just dont active it for a long time.. Sometimes it cause a stuck for some player, be careful​
  • Never ticking a hack for a long time for any circumstate (except title hack, maybe)
  • Disable all the hack before exit from dungeon
  • Alert:
    • Gray: Dangerous, avoid to use (be very careful when use).. Have been issue for many ban result
    • Red: May crash a lot when use, please follow instruction
    • Yellow: less crash
    • Green: safe enough, just don't use it too long

Don't use all of them at the same time, and  don't always turn them on. Just tick them on when you need it (hp,mp,autokill) then tick them off again. Never use autokill. Guarantee crash. Just use 1-5/5 crit. I always use 4/5 crit and no crash what so ever.

maybe u'll know what i feel if u use the new version 12.0 now [for NA]

Don't use all of them at the same time, and  don't always turn them on. Just tick them on when you need it (hp,mp,autokill) then tick them off again. Never use autokill. Guarantee crash. Just use 1-5/5 crit. I always use 4/5 crit and no crash what so ever.

maybe u'll know what i feel if u use the new version 12.0 now [for NA]

Maybe. But I don't play NA. But I play void just fine w/o crash. And your problem is almost the same like the other problems that already exist before 12.0. I just give you some advice to avoid crash. 

Yeah, but I used 11.2 its work just fine. The new version 12.0 whenever I enter dungeon and turn on the crit chance, the game just CLOSE, it doesn't said (2.exe error) or (Gameguard terminated) (or game freeze) anything like that. It  just close without any warning. I never face this problem before using the 11.2 version.

That's really suck. Have you try turn on outside dungeon, go to dungeon, then turn it off? Or did you use mod x2? If yes, replace it with the original again. Maybe try to clean your PC with cc cleaner or check the compatibility. Or check the thread about how to solve some errors, maybe they have answer for your problem.

HACK SERVER NA 100% USELESS

Dam, rude much? Its the first day of release of 12.0 and people are already QQing, jfc this community is worse than the elsword community it self, Just wait til xjp resolves something for NA.