Welp this is it, im done here.

Kuu

The time has come, me stepping down from this forum~ o/

Ok welp i guess its time to leave this place or simply just take a break from this forum, In all honesty i learned alot of stuff from this forum the negatives and the positives, even if they weren't the greatest moments. Honestly ive been getting bored of elsword and this forum tbh, seems too boring answering the same questions over and over it just seems like im overdoing this, im pretty much outdated with elsword and hack in general too, point is dont even to be here at this time. Now i know majority of you is happy too see im gone, welp thats good for you enjoy, having me gone.

S/o's

@To the Hack team of course, Thanks for making this wonderful hack for everyone and showing your dedication to it.

@Drake, Thanks for make me a mod i appreciate the gift i still dont think i deserved it, sorry for not being a long time mod, i just really cant keep my sanity anymore here, but even if we didnt talk you seemed like a nice person, wish i know you more you seemed like a person that i would enjoy talking to more.

@Andry, Welp not going lie man youre pretty dedicated to this forum with all your topics and such, im pretty amazed with what youve been doing keep it up man, I enjoyed talking to you on pm's glad i got see a person who new what he was doing in the forum.

@Everyone else, Thanks everyone for showing the support for the hack and love happy hacking the game I hope it works well for you all.

Why i am leaving? 

Good question, as must of you know i quit elsword the past month. Its been 10 years since i played Elsword and 12 years of GC KR, I think im done with KHoeGames, and moved on to closers yes i know its made by the old kog, who made elsword fun, but i mean its better than this kog is. Ill be streaming maybe also, be in code closers forum as well if you happen to see me in game or forum feel free to say hi, anyways thanks for everything guys, it would best appreciated if someone could take my global mod away also, if you have discord feel free to add me then, for future causes. Basically i dont feel like moderating and checking up on this forum, as much as i wanted to i feel someone should have this chance more than me, i dont feel like a good mod either.

Discord is below my siggy, but if you have alternative way you wanna talk feel free to ask, cya m8's off to the closers train kek :^)

Aw you're leaving? That so sad. We don't know each other of course, but I enjoy your reply and shout nonetheless. Will be a little different without you in this forum I guess. Hope you have so much fun with closer (and hope you will be back to elsword someday). Farewell Kuk.

Well great man comes and gone

I can't believe, you're leaving so soon.. Since you're funny guys to meXD

The only reason why I keep making a topic is because I'm sick of answering the exact same question everytime

Honestly I can't deny, I'm already quit Elsword for a long time..

I came back here because I'm boring :v and its second reason why I stay to answer those boring question

Well then.. Farewell my good friend, hope we can meet again.. Stay GGWP XD you're welcome here

(Kinda awkward since, I don't usually write a "farewell" message)

Aw you're leaving? That so sad. We don't know each other of course, but I enjoy your reply and shout nonetheless. Will be a little different without you in this forum I guess. Hope you have so much fun with closer (and hope you will be back to elsword someday). Farewell Kuk.

Cya m8, like i said you can contact me on anotherr platform w/e that may be but if you dont want to thats okay d00d.

Well great man comes and gone

I can't believe, you're leaving so soon.. Since you're funny guys to meXD

The only reason why I keep making a topic is because I'm sick of answering the exact same question everytime

Honestly I can't deny, I'm already quit Elsword for a long time..

I came back here because I'm boring :v and its second reason why I stay to answer those boring question

Well then.. Farewell my good friend, hope we can meet again.. Stay GGWP XD you're welcome here

(Kinda awkward since, I don't usually write a "farewell" message)

Cya, like i told luc if you ever wanna contact leave me 3rd party platform i can talk to you on, good luck with your threads hope mods promote you one day. o/

I will miss you.

Good bye sweet prince 

Cya my meme niga hope you torture those lagtino fags xDXDXd, even tho i deleted you on discord by accident :*(

take care. i may be a lurker that just likes to shit on idiots on occasions but i know you're a pretty reliable guy on this forum.

i personally tried closers (was in the infamous jennasaurus rex's circle for a bit) but i basically lost most of my interest, like a few other select voidlings that tried it out and quit.

but i hope you're enjoying the game there. i'll see if i ever step outta my lurker hovel and do something useful for a change on here.

props for being supportful on this forum just like andry.

take care. i may be a lurker that just likes to shit on idiots on occasions but i know you're a pretty reliable guy on this forum.

i personally tried closers (was in the infamous jennasaurus rex's circle for a bit) but i basically lost most of my interest, like a few other select voidlings that tried it out and quit.

but i hope you're enjoying the game there. i'll see if i ever step outta my lurker hovel and do something useful for a change on here.

props for being supportful on this forum just like andry.

Ty, and ye some of my friends were like that at first but i started got attached to the game again. But hope you get out of that lurker and be like andry someday lol.

well have fun but dont forget to stop by and say hi to us sometime ok?

Of course im just not just going be active like i use to be on here.

Nigga wym you gon leave

no just kidding, you can pm me and add me on discord, i play closers aswell.

would love to talk with you and play aswell, you seem chill.

now rek those scrubs

Nigga wym you gon leave

no just kidding, you can pm me and add me on discord, i play closers aswell.

would love to talk with you and play aswell, you seem chill.

now rek those scrubs

Lmao

same just add, my discord below my siggy. Dw mate ive already got my golem slayer sword, i just need to lvl my edgy kirito seha, then ill be ready to pvp, even tho Code closers pvp is a bit laggy..

Bye tho, I can go around with discord & closers too. I mean sometimes I get off from this server for like 1-3 months, I just forget to go in here xD

LOL, thats fine this place seems pretty quiet for the most part anyway.