Just A Simple Question

Use imgur copy the link of your photo click image post on forum option paste the link add 'i' in the middle of https// and imgur/ifbrj and put '.jpg' at the end.

Example :

https://i.imgur.com/ifbrj.jpg

That's i only know how to post picture but i don't know if there's any easy way

you can just go to the link, where the image is at, then click copy image then poof your image is here.

you can just go to the link, where the image is at, then click copy image then poof your image is here.

I tried to paste it as easy as you said but it keep telling me some error something about url invalid or the photo don't appear on tread/reply but if i do the instruction above it post the photo precisely.

I tried to paste it as easy as you said but it keep telling me some error something about url invalid or the photo don't appear on tread/reply but if i do the instruction above it post the photo precisely.

Weird, it might be because of different url soruces but idk, it worked for me.

If you open up your chat and you want to type something, you will see this little thingie. 22aa05cac15f41289ca7d39aedf2a42f.png

Press on it, paste the URL (MAKE SURE IT'S A .PNG FILE!) into it, and there you have it. 

For example, you see a cute picture, press "Show Image" , you will see the URL of the picture (Note, this is .jpg, but it also works. / .png & .jpg are the same kind of.) 

Press the little Icon, paste it in there and press OK.

Have fun!

e61f38b56465f01a2db7d078fb2ad14f.jpg

If you open up your chat and you want to type something, you will see this little thingie. 22aa05cac15f41289ca7d39aedf2a42f.png

Press on it, paste the URL (MAKE SURE IT'S A .PNG FILE!) into it, and there you have it. 

For example, you see a cute picture, press "Show Image" , you will see the URL of the picture (Note, this is .jpg, but it also works. / .png & .jpg are the same kind of.) 

Press the little Icon, paste it in there and press OK.

Have fun!

e61f38b56465f01a2db7d078fb2ad14f.jpg

Is the image needs to be uploaded online? Or it can be uploaded from the computer itself?

Because nothing happened when I pasted the url of the image from my computer.

Is the image needs to be uploaded online? Or it can be uploaded from the computer itself?

Because nothing happened when I pasted the url of the image from my computer.

Lol, of course you would need to upload it online :lol:

What kind of dark sorcery would it be when it appeared here from your local computer to the online web. xD

Make sure pasted url (from imgur) has .png or .jpg or any images extension at its url

Ex:

imgur.com/blabla110 WRONG

i.imgur.com/blabla110.png RIGHT

Right click on your uploaded image (make sure it finished upload) choose copy image location

Or just right click, open image in new tab. Copy it's link