[NA] What can I do to fix this? (Explained)

Hello people.  :)

Let me give you guys a run down of my problem(s).

Story:

I've updated the hack. The hack worked fine but then I kept getting these errors, TeamKiller error while starting up the game and injecting the hack (the hack popped up and it worked), and also something about

Press "Ok" on the first error SS, on the Teamkiller i dont know why that is starting have u tried reverting to 12.0 and see if it caused that problem, then going back to 12.1 or not at all?

I pressed okay and ignored those errors but I will try reverting back to 12.0. Where would I get the old version of the hack though?

Is it just me or did the whole thread got sliced? Cuz all I see now is the first sentence of the thread.

https://mega.nz/#!78I2DaRR!0z2owYI6omZM-GiAPXLeIhbqziLjIGvOpu22LxifdZI

^ there, and no i see everything clearly might be a browser bug on ur end.

https://mega.nz/#!78I2DaRR!0z2owYI6omZM-GiAPXLeIhbqziLjIGvOpu22LxifdZI

^ there, and no i see everything clearly might be a browser bug on ur end.

Are you sure you're seeing everything? May I see a screenshot?

Cuz I'm seeing this on my Chrome, and Edge. I even went to my phone and checked it too.

Also, version 12.0 still gave me the same error(s).

Are you sure you're seeing everything? May I see a screenshot?

Cuz I'm seeing this on my Chrome, and Edge. I even went to my phone and checked it too.

Also, version 12.0 still gave me the same error(s).

im guessing im missundertanding you then by ur SS's then cause thats exactly what i see lol, now back to the hack problem did u delete the EH folder, and put the hack in the (C:) directory correct(?)

heres the SS: if youre still curious about it, even tho its really the same thing u just showed:

https://gyazo.com/af00c49f050cecf99ea800e21d3149fe

Yeah. I wrote SO much more than that. It was literally super detailed with a story, my computer specs, net framework stuff, lots of attempted solutions from other guides (ex. XJapan, and Andry) given their credits of course, and a similar problem encountered by a person on this forum. I'm kinda sad since it took a lot of time to write that. I guess there's no way to recover that... Maybe you could try to recover it? I don't know.

Anyway, yeah I did. The hack also installed itself in my C drive.

Yeah. I wrote SO much more than that. It was literally super detailed with a story, my computer specs, net framework stuff, lots of attempted solutions from other guides (ex. XJapan, and Andry) given their credits of course, and a similar problem encountered by a person on this forum. I'm kinda sad since it took a lot of time to write that. I guess there's no way to recover that... Maybe you could try to recover it? I don't know.

Anyway, yeah I did. The hack also installed itself in my C drive.

Dont know how i can, maybe a Admin can but otherwise i dunno, sad i like reading intresting stuff involving this hack forum if its some what detailed. And for the hack problem, could you try unistalling the hack it self and reinstalling and see if that works or did u already try that?

as of right now no, since its getting late and i need ready for sleep sorry so if u can try catch one for today i would appreciate it x.x, just pm then when u can gl getting ur fix tho sorry i tried, pls let us know so we can use it in a future faq thread, to solve this problem,