Game Guard

Syo

So, as many of you are having the same issue, over and over again, I will try to solve it and explain it as clear as possible.

When you get the message, that Game Guard detected the hack, just press [X], go to your Task Manager, press on the arrow, which says "More Details" e79b0a77ffd4ba9082821cc9ebf74958.png, click on any of your programs, press the "N" key and you will try to find this logo:12197e1778423e19eabad0a7fcd0b67e.png

... After you found it, close it. There are usually two of them, so delete all both of them.

Do it everytime when your Elsword closes, to prevent it from getting the Error. The first time it's no problem, but delete the Game Guard programs, and run the hack again. It worked on my 3rd time, so it should work with you too! If it doesn't work many times, then simply re-start your Computer/Laptop/Mac.

Thanks for reading and happy hacking!

P.S : If you got any other difficulties or didn't understand it, please add me as a friend and Message me! I am here to help afterall!

i have this problem....well i do all the steps so i can use the hack and it opens just fine the problem is....when i start with any character the hack stop and apear that loading circle on the cursor and never stop and i cant use the hack and when y try to close it close elsword too soo i wondering if you have a soluton or a tip to that D: 

I'm using windows 7 and I can't seem to find GG's icon in task manager

If that so, use CTRL+ALT+DEL and delete GG as fast as you can when appears, because it would disappears very fast (happened to me, WIN8)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...