CPU is gone crazy

Issanegge

Ever since the 13.0 update, while launching the hack and elsword a file named lsass.exe eats the ram up (i tested it and it only happens when i run the hack, nothing happens when i run elsword alone or any other program) this never happened before and it is disturbing because you'll experience a huge fps drop during the gameplay, so what could possibly be the problem that lsass is suddenly taking all of the ram when launching the hack?

@XJapan

I also do have the lsass.exe problem.

When I use the hack on Void Elsword, lsass.exe go insane and use 30% - 60% of the CPU. So, as you can imagine, it is making really hard to play. Basically unplayable.

Without even using any features of the hack, it still consumes CPU. Just running it enough for lsass.exe.

The moment I close the hack screen, lsass.exe also stop using the CPU. Tested it 20+ times. As long as the hack screen is open, lsass.exe is like an angry panda. Normally it looks like a shity bear but when it sees the hack screen on, it flippes the table..

The weird thing is; When i use the hack on NA server, it doesn't happen at all. It only happens at Void hack. 

I hope you could fix it soon.

Ps: I also tried it on freshly installed Windows 7. Nothing changed. I would love to try it on Windows XP but sadly hack doesn't work on Win XP. I hope you could also make it work on it. Spread love for Windows XP :wub: 

Edit: Tested it on Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Home Premium. 2 of them was fresh install, so being problem from an unkown virus is unlikely. Tested them on 2 different computers.

Going to try on Windows 8.1 later.

Edit 2: Tested it on Windows 8.1. It is the same. lsass.exe strikes again..

The hack launcher only let me download the new version of Void hack half an hour ago. I don't know why it didn't download it before even tho i opened and closed it more than 10 times already.

After almost a day from the official release, i finally got it and it works very well. No more lsass.exe related CPU problem! 

Thank you for your effort @XJapan

1 hour ago, XJapan said:

lsass.exe not is my file :(
try this tutorial: 

I know it is not your file m8.

It is not your file true, but the previous hack was causing that system file to go crazy somehow. I don't know the reason, i am no coder. 

Thanks to your effort, with new version of Void hack, it is now normal again.

As for that video, it is not for this issue. I already watched it before when i noticed that problem. It was when the Chrome browser causing the same lsass.exe going insane problem. It couldn't help with the previous version of Void Hack problem.