about elrianode

I still have a mission with my 3rd job, but is some cases I still confused if I could use the hack For entering el tower defense and other dungeons because they have story mode and normal mode.. I always use god mode, dual attack and sometimes one hit for some increasing dmg for a while and sometimes use full map too... Please tell me if it's safe or not to use that hack in there... ??

19 hours ago, Andry said:

Change your 1hit with 1-3 tick crit damage, and crit chance

I tried but crashed because The crit dmg...  Maybe it still ideal to use one hit because I never get crashed when usOMG one hit in every dungeon (except henir, add fusion and heroic because I doubt instant banned if u used the hack in there.. ??) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 0:27 PM, Andry said:

it probably a problem with your char.. have you tried same cheat but with different char

I did, It still crashes but The difference is On how long it last until crash... Well still probably crashes... One hit Will crashes if you always play where they are many mobs in the maps, I tried The crit dmg and crit chance with the same method as I use with one hit(turn on when entering the dungeon and turn off when out the dungeon, and of course trying in the map that have less mobs)...  It still crashes often than the one hit.. Idk why, I use Luciel Dreadlord and Eve Code Nemesis

On 1/7/2018 at 4:22 PM, Catasthrop said:

I did, It still crashes but The difference is On how long it last until crash... Well still probably crashes... One hit Will crashes if you always play where they are many mobs in the maps, I tried The crit dmg and crit chance with the same method as I use with one hit(turn on when entering the dungeon and turn off when out the dungeon, and of course trying in the map that have less mobs)...  It still crashes often than the one hit.. Idk why, I use Luciel Dreadlord and Eve Code Nemesis

then it would be your Internet connection or your specs.. try closing any other unused programs

On 1/14/2018 at 4:40 PM, Andry said:

then it would be your Internet connection or your specs.. try closing any other unused programs

Okay thanks, I just found the solution.. I turn on the Crit Dmg and crit chance hack too long, that's why I got crash often.. I tried to turn on and turn off with 2 tick crit dmg and full tick crit chance and the hack effect still there until I finished without crashing the game and I can play it for hours

Thx for your help XD

• Kuu locked this topic