Hack doesn't Open

[Info]: The hack just doesn't open. I don't even have the chance to play with it. Tried all of the compatibility modes, from Win7 to XP Service Pack 3.

[Hacks]: All of them.

[Class]: All of them.

[Server]: VOID

[Dungeon & Secret Dungeon]: [N/A]

[Operational System]: Windows 10 x64bit / Windows Defender and Antivirus both disabled.

(Hope my topic is right...)

did follow this method correctly?
V
V

On 12/26/2015 at 10:37 PM, Andry said:

1. Make sure you are installing the game client inside System's Directory (Recommended). Example: C:\....program files/program files (x86)/etc. We also recommending you to renaming the Cheats, and then install it at safe and easy-to-found directory. Read this to getting started.

FD3wzZ3.jpg

2. Right click and Run it as Administator.

4mfsx94.png?1

3. Wait till this window pop up and then select your game client version. Example, mine was INT so I choose NA because NA and INT was on a same server/client. Then click at that Logo.

Y7SGepC.png?1

4. Wait till the download's finished.

Js8v7pN.png

5. Things simillar like this should appears.. Click at that Banner, Blue Text, or Underlined Text

AxrnhUc.png?1

If you got your browser opened after clicking ad, just closed it.
Got trouble with the banner? Read our FAQ, Banner Section.

5.5. If you got a blank banned like this..

• Middle Click at you mouse, till the cursor change into something like picture below
  • Use mouse's middle button to scroll to up or down
  • Ctrl + "+" or "-" or moving your scroll button
  • Right click -> Refresh / F5
  • Set your default browser as Internet Explorer
  • Open your browser, move any active link into the banner

Try one of those till you find a clickable text. clicking anything could trigger the countdown

jyLa6pA.png?1

6. After the countdown reach 0, click "Active Loader". This windows should pop up. Click "Active Inject"
I'd got a "GzHax.net error", I'm just click continue and ignoring that message. If someone know what to do, please contact me ASAP

pbNgxIO.png?1

Click "OK" then click "Active Inject" one more time

7bYf186.png?1

Click "OK" one more time..

6nZe3fO.png?1

7. If that small windows appear, open your elsword with the client that we choose before.

9lTPy6f.png

8. Wait till the Xigncode appears. The hack will appears with/before the Xigncode. If the hack didn't appears, try to close the game and repeat the steps. Or check this one if you've got some problem with GameGuard.

ZOgiHLE.png

9. Finish~now take some coffe and thanks to yourself, you has doing it well. And remember to read another Tips and Tricks. In case there was an error, you scare that you aren't safe using the hack, you need more Advice, or you want to try it at a dungeon, just feel free to ask us. Thank You~^-^)7

TGUEwiF.png