How To Start Hacking In NA [?]

NEwwwt

• 4 weeks later...

Hacking to level 99 is perfectly safe. Considering how fast the game levels you up in the first place, nothing will be suspicious unless you clear dungeons without taking damage and under 3 minutes. Trust me, you don't need to enable anything ridiculous like god mode/no damage/monster vac/ etc. 

From Elder to Velder, assuming you know how to equip better gears, you only need 5/5 crit chance. Nothing more. 

From Hamel to Sander, you only need 5/5 crit chance and 1/5 crit damage.

Elysion and above is where it gets tricky because although you can dish out ridiculous amounts of damage, it wouldn't matter if you continue dying to dungeon bosses who seem to have super armour on 50% of the time so I would say go for 5/5 crit chance with 3/5 crit damage. And if you're still having trouble, it's perfectly fine for you to crank up your crit chance and crit dmage to 5/5 but please, DO NOT use things like god mode or auto kill! 

On a side note, you don't have to worry about farming ED because the game gives you an adult pet with a fetch aura that last for 15 days. Continue with your story quest and you will receive another fetch aura for 15 days, which ultimately gives you item VAC for 30 days and believe me when I tell you, it won't take you 30 days to reach lvl 99.

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2019 at 7:05 AM, SabriiNah said:

its too simple... i said it always.... No GOD MODE No FULLMAP... with FULL HP you are most than perfect. i said it on my old post about how to farm safe

You aren't GOD.

No full map?!?!!? What if I just turn on Fullmap and leave everything unticked??? Would that be safe?

On 20/3/2019 at 2:05 AM, Exodaime said:

No full map?!?!!? What if I just turn on Fullmap and leave everything unticked??? Would that be safe?

you will, its thing of time to get your ban in the middle of dung, as you see NA its updating a lot and hack isn't working most time XJapan need update it

reason i make 2 topics saying the best way to farm and be 100% safe, My 3 dummy account been banned in NA after use full map doing the dung in 22 min.

dnt think we are 100% safe using the hack always have a risk if you have something to lose, then be carefull... but its up to you, can follow tips or not, since isn't my bussines who get ban or not, im just help everyone with true tips and not like others who only want see others banned as well

1 hour ago, SabriiNah said:

you will, its thing of time to get your ban in the middle of dung, as you see NA its updating a lot and hack isn't working most time XJapan need update it

reason i make 2 topics saying the best way to farm and be 100% safe, My 3 dummy account been banned in NA after use full map doing the dung in 22 min.

dnt think we are 100% safe using the hack always have a risk if you have something to lose, then be carefull... but its up to you, can follow tips or not, since isn't my bussines who get ban or not, im just help everyone with true tips and not like others who only want see others banned as well

can you tell us which dungeon that might have caused your dummy accounts to be banned?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27/3/2019 at 4:04 PM, NEVERHACK said:

can you tell us which dungeon that might have caused your dummy accounts to be banned?

i've tested them in Elrianode and Varnimyr  since them are Only interested dung for farm 

On 20/4/2019 at 8:23 PM, Core said:

so...,

used what hack to safe at dungeon?

with new update i dont know, today recently i will back to elsword, gotta check it.. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Honestly I only use like 1 or 2 hacks in NA, those being skill reset (which might take you some time to figure out how it works but i can kinda tell you how to) and chance critical, i'm not banned till now so yeah it works

Also i know i'm early to answer this : D