Titles that edit ED/EXP gain do not work.

I have spent the couple of days testing out different things and exploring the title hack in elscheat, and i have found something interesting, this isn't a complain post per se, rather an informative one.

The only thing that works (for me atleast, i would love it if people could try these info themselves) in my client as of now (V15.0) are titles that edit ED/EXP gain do not work, other titles that edit anything besides ED/EXP gain works..

First run with default EXP gain

9EdgUzX.png

Second Run with Guardian of Time and Space HACK (Title should increase EXP gain by 20%, Title ID 1210)

cvjvst6.png

Third is with the title named Secrets of Gaining Exp Fast! (1 Day)  (Title should increase EXP gain by 30%, Title ID 5770)

4JqFBsS.png

As you can see nothing really changes, is this a bug in the elscheat or is there just a limit to the maximum amount of EXP gain % that can be added? 

as a suggestion to @XJapan i would love to know if it is possible to add a hack in elscheat that permanently turns on the Random Missions event in a dungeon, so that we can get any where from 110%~500% bonus EXP gain, 

I am new to elscheat so if i am doing something wrong during the setup of elscheat or if i am using the title hack wrongly please tell me, id love to know how!

stay safe everyone!