Master Road farm?

Peppino19

Like the title i want to know by the community if,using autokill to farm in master Road Is safe today,i have Readed a post of 2 years ago where was said that All Is safe,but i want to know if in distance of 2 years It Is.

Next to dont get detected,i use in normal dungeons (except secret, henir and raids)

Mecha drop,bomb,bomb2

Skill CD (only 1)

Auto next stage,full map Attack,God Mode,full item vac.

I never use autokill,only in special case against bosses (and as spam in master Road) 

In the case i use autokill in a normal dungeon (bcs i get bugged and can't continue) for Just 1/2 seconds not against boss,Is still safe to use?

Pls give me the most possible feedbacks i rly Need,thank you

I wouldn't use Autokill. You may need to manually farm it via CDFull and spamming one of your moves, or leave Autorun/Broke on if you have enough stats and let it run itself. Autokill apparently is fairly safe if you ONLY use it against the boss at the end of a normal dungeon and that's it, but because Master Road is ONLY a boss, it means you'll be running Normal/Hell in under 3-4 seconds with no damage dealt. That's an easy cheat flag. You're better off AFKing it with Autorun/Broke and the recommended options instead to make it way slower but also way safer.

On 9/22/2022 at 6:43 AM, Ame said:

I wouldn't use Autokill. You may need to manually farm it via CDFull and spamming one of your moves, or leave Autorun/Broke on if you have enough stats and let it run itself. Autokill apparently is fairly safe if you ONLY use it against the boss at the end of a normal dungeon and that's it, but because Master Road is ONLY a boss, it means you'll be running Normal/Hell in under 3-4 seconds with no damage dealt. That's an easy cheat flag. You're better off AFKing it with Autorun/Broke and the recommended options instead to make it way slower but also way safer.

I'm using in a new account only CD full with spam of a move and it clear in 1 min around, is a good result, but what about the critical damage to decrease the time of clear? cuz without i do it in 1.11 min, with it to the max i do in 28 Seconds, i'm playing on EU

14 hours ago, Peppino19 said:

I'm using in a new account only CD full with spam of a move and it clear in 1 min around, is a good result, but what about the critical damage to decrease the time of clear? cuz without i do it in 1.11 min, with it to the max i do in 28 Seconds, i'm playing on EU

I don't know about how strict EU is with their detection. To be honest, they seem a lot more lenient than NA so you could verywell get away with critdamage being on. I'm currently farming Trosh's Nest on NA with critdamage and CDFull and haven't had any tradeban/permaban.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...