Post your Problems HERE

10 minutes ago, saygiga said:

Only pop ups a message "No response from server" this message will pop up if you already got banned ( never use cheat to henir, pvp, field, party dungeon, raid, add fusion dungeon)
SS : 
https://prnt.sc/s7oqkr

No, he said that only the message “No response from server” is appearing and did not mention the banned message, what is happening is that the problem with the bypass and not with his account

2 minutes ago, XJapan said:

No, he said that only the message “No response from server” is appearing and did not mention the banned message, what is happening is that the problem with the bypass and not with his account

let's check login without hack ^_^ and boooom

1 hour ago, lucasliive said:

i didn't use any cheat, and it doesn't close like a crash caused by crit or whatever

Only pop ups a message "No response from server", the same you get when you turn your internet off.

I mean, it's because of ElsCheat, but I don't turn on any hack to happen. It happens just because of me having the hack opened.

UPDATED NA Again, check if has been fixed

Em 28/04/2020 at 21:55, XJapan disse:

UPDATED NA Again, check if has been fixed

Did u update the BR as well? I play on INT, mentioned in the first post, im gonna test it today. Thanks anyway

Edit:

Not working =(

Edit 2: Just saw a post and see that the solution is to force close the Team Viewer using the Task Manager. I'm not on the PC rn, so later I'll test it.
Edit 3: Working fine

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...